Steering Committee established!
The first LINXS Steering Committee has been established and consists of the following people:
· SC Chair: Marianne Sommarin, Professor and Deputy Vice-Chancellor for research at Umeå University, and member of the scientific council for natural and engineering sciences represents the national interest.
· SC Member: Tomas Lundqvist, Life Science Director at MAX IV, representing MAX IV.
· SC Member: Ulf Olsson, Professor of Physical Chemistry, representing the Faculty of Natural Sciences.
· SC Member: Kajsa M. Paulsson, Group Leader at Experimental Medical Science, representing the Faculty of Medicine.
· SC Member: Sindra Petersson Årssköld, Senior Advisor at the European Spallation Source ERIC, representing ESS.
· SC Member: Erik Swietlicki, Professor at the Division of Nuclear Physics and Vice Dean of infrastructure at the Faculty of Engineering LTH, representing LTH.